BEFORE THE EXPO
• Online registration from home
• The day and time of the visit are selected at registration
• Visitors receive practical information by email prior to the visit
• Visitors are allocated at three entrances
• The registration sytsem ensures the right number of visitors in the hall and at the conferences
• Visible information with advice about hygiene and distance
• Focus on the right number of visitors and exhibitors in the hall (cf. the authorities' recommendations)
• The expo is built according to recommendations - all stands are 12m2
• Wide corridors (4 meters) should provide space for visitors
• Hygiene stations and extra cleaning
• Reminders about hygiene and distance
• Implemented in accordance with the current recommendations in the Tdrættens Hus
• In case of any peak load, visitors are guided to the right exit from the expo.
In general, an expo visit is based on the guidelines of the Ministry for Industry, Business and Financial Affairs, May 14, 2020, which defines an expo to follow the guidelines for malls and department stores. The guidelines for the individual stands at the fair must follow the guidelines for the individual shops in a mall / department store.
Through signage and information at the expo you will be made aware of the guidelines to be observed.
Due to covid19 guidelines, the entrance ticket must be registered online from home. You cannot register at the entrance.
When registering your entrance ticket online for Automatik, be aware that you must choose which day and what time of the day you want to visit the fair. You will then receive an email with the following important information:
The above guidelines are for everyone's safety and to comply with the guidelines. We therefore ask for everyone's help in complying with these rules. You will find that a visit to Automatik is simple, safe and sound from arrival to departure.
Thank you very much in advance for the help and we look forward to welcoming you in Brøndby Hall.